This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
PowerTeacher is a web-based classroom management system that is designed by teachers, for teachers. Since its launch, more than half-a-million teachers have used the PowerTeacher program. PowerTeacher is seamlessly integrated with programs. All classes, rosters, student demographic information, grading periods, standards, rubrics and grades scales are automatically loaded.
One of the hardest pages to look for in the internet are login pages, such as the PowerTeacher Login page. Unlike home pages or main pages, login pages are notoriously hard to find because of all the precautions that are setup for its security. It is also difficult to find the correct login page because of the many different login pages carrying the same name or phrase. Links to most login pages are also hard to find, making it hard for most users to get to their login page quickly. But you no longer have to worry about that. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the correct login page. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the correct login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to access your account. If that is not enough, you can simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your account:
1. First Enter the PowerTeacher Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field under EMAIL ADDRESS, enter the Email Address registered to your account
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Finally, click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
5. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, all you have to do is to enter in the Email Address registered to your account on the space provided.
3. Once you have entered in your Email, click on the SUBMIT button and instructions on how to reset your Password will be send to your Email account
Are you still having trouble logging in to your account? Not to worry, simply contact PowerTeacher directly and get help with your PowerTeacher Login:
525 Seventh Avenue, Fourth Floor
New York, NY 10018
Sales & Product Information
Media & Press
VP for Media Relations